Thursday 30 September 2010

A month.

Seriously?

It's been a month since I started the current draft? I guess it has been.

Time has a habit of getting away from me. I can at least console myself that I haven't been ignoring the story. I've been chipping away whenever time has permitted.

I've added a couple of extra pages worth of introduction, I've fleshed out the walk into the cave and I've changed the perspective.

None of these were particularly major tasks, they just take time and when you only have 10 or 15 minutes at a time it's going to take the best part of a month.

I'm pretty pleased that I've persevered in getting these done. I've got a real feeling of satisfaction. Of course it's also mixed with a feeling of nervousness as I wait for feedback from my circle of proof readers. Not much else I can do until they get back to me.

2 comments: